Now Booking for Fall/Winter 2020 Dates and Spring 2021!
Small Group and Solo Getaways!
Relax, Rejuvenate, Recharge!
Could you use a little rest and relaxation by the seashore mixed with a healthy dose of fitness activities, pampering, healthy, delicious meals, and a personalized lifestyle reboot with your own wellness coach? All that and more is now available in beautiful Bethany Beach, Delaware! My retreats are unique in that they are private and small-scale (1-6 guests maximum). They are customizable and include plenty of informal time with me in addition to planned activities and free time to recharge your healthy lifestyle motivation! You can choose from: a) booking a slot for yourself in a weekend that includes other women with similar goals, b) booking the entire cottage for YOUR group of women (plus me!), or c) booking the entire cottage for JUST YOU (and me!). What a great setting for a me-time intensive or a girls' getaway that refreshes the body and soul! Our framework is fully COVID-conscious and able to accommodate any fitness level or dietary needs!
Cozy, personal, and refreshing! Can you picture yourself here?
The gorgeous deck and patio will serve as relaxation central and our favorite fitness spot.
Room to relax!
The sunroom is a great spot to curl up with a book.
View from the front. :-)
The main room of the cottage is super cute and cozy.
Our private beach is a 5-minute walk or a 1-minute drive away.
Time slots and components are flexible. This is YOUR retreat! Let me know what would make it perfect for you! If you're booking the full cottage exclusively for group or for just yourself, your wish is my command for the full agenda. We'll co-create it together!
- Check-in between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm, where you will be greeted with light lunch fare for you to enjoy informally as all guests arrive, get settled, and relax.
- 1:00-2:00 pm Kick-Off Discussion: Cathy's Motivation Secrets because You're Worth It!
- 2:00-3:00 pm: Small group workout on the canal*
- 3:00-5:00 pm: Free time and optional 1:1 coaching sessions with Cathy
- 5:00 -6:00 pm: Healthy cooking demo or free time
- 6:00-7:00 pm: Healthy, delicious dinner
- 7:00-9:00 pm: Group discussion/educational session on topic of group's choosing with beverages by the fire
- Light breakfast fare available starting at 7:00 am.
- 8:00-9:00 am: Yoga and stretching on the canal*
- 9:00-10:00 am: Power walk*
- 10:00 am -12:00 noon: free time or hang out with Cathy
- 12:00 noon- 1:00 pm: Lunch and group discussion/Goal-setting: what are you going to take away from this weekend to keep going with your your daily life?
- 1:00 pm: Check out (I'll miss you!)
- One night's accommodations
- All meals (lunch and dinner on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday)
- Three one-hour fitness sessions
- 30-minute individual coaching session
- Three group discussions/educational sessions
- Free time in the cozy cottage, outdoor canal oasis, private beach, and surrounding beautiful Bethany area
- Informal time with Cathy for help with your health habit struggles.
- New friendships or the strengthening of old friendships!
- A gift bag including a signed copy of BOOM: 6 Steps to a Longer Healthier Life and other goodies.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
You will be enjoying one of three small, charming bedrooms for guests. You can book the "blue room", the "yellow room", or the "bunk bed room" :-). Each room can be booked as single occupancy or double occupancy, which is why each retreat weekend can accommodate only 3-6 guests total. All guests will share one super-clean bathroom because, well, it's a small charming cottage, remember? We promise to maintain its squeaky-cleanliness throughout the weekend for your comfort. There is also an outdoor shower that is heavenly. Have you ever showered outdoors? It feels FANTASTIC!!
- You can add-on a soothing massage. Just let us know you're interested and we'll make the arrangements and let you know what additional cost would apply.
- Special dietary needs. Just let us know. There may be an additional cost or even a price reduction if you'd rather bring some of your own food.
Attire and what to bring
Casual! Bring exercise clothes, of course, and for the rest of the time, glam is not on the agenda. This time is about YOU to rest, rejuvenate, and recharge. Bring a re-fillable water bottle and exercise shoes. The rest is up to you!
COVID practices will change as safety recommendations changes. As of September 2020, we will follow social distancing practices of spending as much time outdoors as weather allows, remaining 6-feet apart, and using masks. All guests will complete a COVID questionnaire and temperature check prior to check-in.
Introductory booking rates are $759 if you are booking a room for just yourself and $659 per person if you will be sharing your room with a friend. An individual retreat with the entire cottage to yourself with Cathy one-on-one is $1997. Payment is needed to reserve your spot. Refunds are not available, however, your investment can be applied to a future retreat or other services by Inspiring Vitality.